The "Best Photograph From Your Internship" Contest
We know you had an amazing internship experience.
Or at least, took a ton of great photos. Now is your time to show them off!
As your internship comes to a close, snap that last picture and submit it to our contest! You don’t need to be a professional photographer: you just need to capture a fun internship moment, and write 300 short words about it.
What’s your incentive? A brand new iPad 2, valued at $500.
How the Competition Works:
- Submit up to 5 Photos by emailing them to email@example.com
- Subject line: Photo Contest, Last Name, Your Internship Company
- Email body: Be sure to include your Full Name, University, Internship Organization, and the best way to contact you.
- A 300 word description of the photo (should include why it’s amazing) Don’t be afraid to get creative (we like haikus!)
All entries must be submitted by Midnight on August 26th 2011!
After the deadline, our selection committee will spend a week reviewing the submissions. We’ll be looking for entries that capture a great internship moment, whether is is a shot with a mentor, company CEO, out at a meeting or event, or something entirely different.
First prize is an awesome iPad 2!
Second is a $50 Amazon gift card!
- You must be in a summer internship in order to enter.
- The photo must be appropriate (you know what we mean).
- We maintain rights to publish your photo/description on our blog and facebook page