The mission of our internship program is to provide college students with exposure to and work experience in the nonprofit sector. Because DonorsChoose.org is still a relatively new organization, interns have the unique opportunity to contribute to its growth and scalability.
Previous intern responsibilities and projects include:
• Planning, coordinating, and conducting interviews for short marketing videos
• Designing the website’s landing page for “Gift Options”
• Researching potential celebrities to help with marketing campaigns
• Creating content for our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blog, etc)
• Managing recruitment for usability testing of website features
• Performing data analysis and recommending changes based on findings, including new vendors for partnership and changes to the teacher facing side of the website
• Analyze trends in search activity in our Help Center
We provide a living stipend for interns who can demonstrate need.
DonorsChoose.org is a non-profit other company with unknown number of employees.