As a global city, part-time jobs in Boston are available in a variety of fields including healthcare and social assistance, finance, insurance, and education. A major seaport makes Boston an international center of commerce while its ties to the American Revolution attract thousands of tourists each month. Many biotech companies have headquarters here and account for a large portion of the city’s employment. Students and recent grads can often find part-time work in their field of study as well as in retail, food services, or manufacturing to gain experience.
Don’t underestimate the concentration of technology and life sciences opportunities available among the historic landmarks and beautiful scenery. With one of the largest groupings of schools and universities in the country, part-time research and medical assistants are in constant demand. Access to venture capital allows tech companies to continue to thrive in Boston. And manufacturing remains an important part of the city’s economy due to its highly used port, which generates consistent employment. Blaze your own trail in one of the cornerstones of American independence by searching our 2016 listings of part-time jobs in Boston.
Explore Part-Time Jobs in Boston, MA
Welcome to Looksharp!
The destination for
looking to get hired and launch their careers!
NearGroup is a chatbot and is one of the most active chatbots in the world. We are growing fast and have on-boarded over 350k users in a span of 4 months.
We are looking for interns to figure out the next steps with us. As a early stage startup, you'll get hands on experience on how to run and ...
We are looking for an all purpose marketing Intern. Students should be interested in all aspects of Marketing, including Branding, PR, and Social Media.
- Designing Facebook & Instagram ads
- Email marketing
- PR Outreach
- Social Media posts
- Handing out flyers
- Represent the Vans brand on a daily basis by celebrating and encouraging an 'Off the Wall' attitude
- Assist in executing Vans brand activations in your area
- Recruit students to attend Vans activations using a variety of marketing tactics including social media, word-of-mouth and campus med...
NEW STUDIO - SEEKING MULTIPLE INSTRUCTORS! Pure Barre Harvard Square is opening Summer 2017! MANDATORY TRAINING: May 4th - 7th (Leaving May 3rd) Pure Barre is a national barre franchise with over 400 locations. Its technique is based around low-impact, isometric toning exercises for the arms, thi...
If you are looking to spend your internship taking coffee orders and organizing filing cabinets, do not apply.
We’re looking for an energetic Marketing and Sales Consultant Intern to work with our team. Our interns work on a range of client projects; gaining a real perspective on the many ways w...
- Adhere closely to classroom procedure
- Follow supervising teacher’s direction and handle tasks delegated by him/her
- Follow Team Leaders’ and administrators’ direction and handle tasks delegated by them
- Assist teacher in implementing lesson plan
- Nurture children with warm hugs, smiles...
Watching children learn is magical.
When education is playful, imaginative and exciting, kids soak up knowledge like dry sponges and remind us of how special the world is.
We want to give you the opportunity to create those experiences for kids in your own community.
We’re Imajine That, and w...
- Adhere to all Assistant Teacher and Associate Teacher job requirements
- Follow Team Leaders' and administrators' direction and handle tasks delegated by them
- Develop and implement lesson plans
- Exhibit flexibility, implementing and supporting Imajine That's innovative new practices
If you have a love of restaurants, food, or tech, then the VocoLife Restaurant Partnership Internship is for you.
VocoLife is an iPhone app where, if you're under 35 years old, you can book restaurants and get ~$25 off the bill.
You will be responsible for:
- Restaurant Curation
- Food Photog...
We are looking for a Hiring Ninja to join our HR team! This is a part-time position with the possibility of rapid professional development and promotion. As a Hiring Ninja, you will be working with our hiring team to build and execute the systems CollegeVine needs to meet our ambitious personnel ...