As a global city, part-time jobs in Boston are available in a variety of fields including healthcare and social assistance, finance, insurance, and education. A major seaport makes Boston an international center of commerce while its ties to the American Revolution attract thousands of tourists each month. Many biotech companies have headquarters here and account for a large portion of the city’s employment. Students and recent grads can often find part-time work in their field of study as well as in retail, food services, or manufacturing to gain experience.
Don’t underestimate the concentration of technology and life sciences opportunities available among the historic landmarks and beautiful scenery. With one of the largest groupings of schools and universities in the country, part-time research and medical assistants are in constant demand. Access to venture capital allows tech companies to continue to thrive in Boston. And manufacturing remains an important part of the city’s economy due to its highly used port, which generates consistent employment. Blaze your own trail in one of the cornerstones of American independence by searching our 2016 listings of part-time jobs in Boston.
Explore Part-Time Jobs in Boston, MA
Welcome to Looksharp!
The destination for
looking to get hired and launch their careers!
If you are looking to spend your internship taking coffee orders and organizing filing cabinets, do not apply.
We’re looking for an energetic Marketing and Sales Consultant Intern to work with our team. Our interns work on a range of client projects; gaining a real perspective on the many ways w...
- Adhere closely to classroom procedure
- Follow supervising teacher’s direction and handle tasks delegated by him/her
- Follow Team Leaders’ and administrators’ direction and handle tasks delegated by them
- Assist teacher in implementing lesson plan
- Nurture children with warm hugs, smiles...
Watching children learn is magical.
When education is playful, imaginative and exciting, kids soak up knowledge like dry sponges and remind us of how special the world is.
We want to give you the opportunity to create those experiences for kids in your own community.
We’re Imajine That, and w...
- Adhere to all Assistant Teacher and Associate Teacher job requirements
- Follow Team Leaders' and administrators' direction and handle tasks delegated by them
- Develop and implement lesson plans
- Exhibit flexibility, implementing and supporting Imajine That's innovative new practices
If you have a love of restaurants, food, or tech, then the VocoLife Restaurant Partnership Internship is for you.
VocoLife is an iPhone app where, if you're under 35 years old, you can book restaurants and get ~$25 off the bill.
You will be responsible for:
- Restaurant Curation
- Food Photog...
- Represent the Vans brand on a daily basis by celebrating and encouraging an 'Off the Wall' attitude
- Assist in executing Vans brand activations in your area
- Recruit students to attend Vans activations using a variety of marketing tactics including social media, word-of-mouth and campus med...
This is a hands-on role, so strong editing and production skills using Adobe Premiere on a Mac OS X platform are required. The ability to use motion graphic and visual effect software, such as Adobe After Effects, is a plus. A keen understanding of video best practices is also essential. Since yo...
Description: We re Primark and we re all about fun, fashion, and a fabulous career. We re dynamic, with our stores receiving hundreds of new products every week. We have amazing fashion at amazing prices, all of the time. We set the fashion trends. We re committed to providing our customers with ...
Dunkin' Donuts in Boston is looking to hire candidates with energy, enthusiasm, and who love to work with people. We offer paid training, flexible hours, and opportunity for growth in a fun, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
As a Customer Service Representative for Dunkin' Donuts, you will...
Join CollegeVine, a rapidly growing edtech startup based in Cambridge, Massachusetts that helps 9-12th grade students make the most of their high school experience. With over 200 employees, we offer mentorship, test prep, and help with college applications. As one of our term-time interns, you wi...